This is my first PRIDE week in NYC, well really ANYWHERE! So far my experience has been fabulous! The parties are RAAAADIIICCCKKKKUUUULLLLOUUUSSSSS (my way of spelling the word - I like 'dick" in everything) and so are , ehhh, some of the people. But I must say, the energy of the crowd is unbelievable!
We're gonna start with Tuesday. I went to see Adam Lambert in concert at the Nokia Theater in Times Square. I wasn't a fan before because he is a raging homosexual with this rock, I-don't-give-a-shit attitude. His fan base is teenage girls and middle-aged women with menopaus. I quickly learned why he has those fans though. He was down-the-earth and seemed to have a kind soul. The best part was the crowd around my soul sister and me. They were just so full of life!!!
I worked my way to Twink Tuesdays at Splash, quickly stripping off my clothes to make a dollar. The music was KICKASS, starting off with John Marto opening for Steve Sidewalk, who also attended the concert prior to our twink party. The hotties were definitely out and getting rowdy!!!! I had a blast with club-kid gay-ng.
We're going to pretend for a while that I don't have a life during the daytime.
Wednesday, oh WEDNESDAY!!!!! I got ready and took the usual journey to Hells Kitchen for REWIND @ the RITZ that I just recently joined the team to host. My co-hosts include Joe Toulon and Oliver Rockaway, joining the team for this week was special guest Akash Abraham. My boy Chris Ryan defffff knows how to throw her parties! Chaka Khanvict was doing her job passing out the shots to help these ladies get s-uper d-uper d-runk. You down with s.d.d? YEAH, you know me!!!!
Being as pumped as we were, cabbed it to BIG TOP... I just have to say I love going there just because I always think I'm gonna bump into a well endowed, gorgeous TOP - need I say more? The crowd was HAWT!!!! I bumped into a million of my friends, half of which I can't remember due the excessive amount of vodka in my system. Did a little dance, got some eats at Hollywood Diner, went home and showered before sleeping for a million hours.
remember I have no other job :-P cough... il Buco... cough
OH MY, CAMPUS THURSDAYS WAS FABULOUS!!!! MISTER ALAN PICUS & DOUGIE MEYER HAD KIMBERLY COLE PERFORMING!!! WERQQQ!!! I was dancing in my scandalous skivvies, of course with my legs at a 180 degree angle the whole night! what else is new? I loved seeing my girl and vet to CAMPUS, Johnny B! My bendy brother, Rowan "I-wanna-be-skinny" Pierce, had quite a few smoke breaks with me.. Shane Mercado looking adorable, like always... BITCH!!! Brandon Propst with his pole strength. David Guerrero and his gorgeous ass, I swear we're getting married one day! But how can I forget the "drunk one", Servando ROSARIO!!!!! Then we chowed down at the diner until like 6am.
That's all!
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment