Tuesday, June 29, 2010

SPLASHing up some PRIDE

Now, we went into Saturday with my shopping antics with David, went to work and taxied it home where I met David "great ass" Guerrero! We pre-gamed a little before going out to Splash where we both looked fierce.
Upon arrival we bumped into Jordan and Matt, I swear Jordan is like my sister from another mister! She even calls me "SCENE ROYALTY" which is flattering. I love her! SHE IS REALLY A HE, EXCEPT IN DRAG :-P Dougie Meyer, Brian aka the owner, and everyone else seemed to be REALLY enjoying PRIDE to the max.
I went and danced in the drenched downstairs where my older sister, DJ John Marto was spinning. His beats were really working the crowd in the sweltering lower level. I was pumped and ready to show these visiting queens who owned the thrown. I was pushing it to the limit and soaked to the max!
I went to the main dancefloor to find out that Janice Dickinson had walked into the club and was now in the VIP room above the DJ booth. I went up and met the fierce bitch. She told me I had to go on a diet and I spoke lightly, "if I could afford coke and lipo just like you then I think we could be twins." But I still met and saw her and got to see Brandon, Geo, Nasa, and Dan... I also met a few of Nasa's friends, one of which was absolutely beautiful!!!! Loved his British accent too!
REROUTING---> we went to Rush for a hot second where I thought I would enjoy myself a lot, but for some reason I was disappointed, Great music and hott boys, but I feel like it wasn't as hardcore as the other places I went. I like Rush though, just think I might be outgrowing it...
The last part of the evening consisted of us all trying to get to the diner right around the corner, what a fucking process! It was PRIDE EDITION of SINGLE LADIES!!! and everyone in the diner LOVED IT!!!!! I finished eating and went outside to find these other trashed boys running in front of traffic and dancing in the middle of the street on 6th AVenUE!!! Then my buddy ole pal and crackhead friend that almost got hit by an 18-wheeler, Alex walked me home and I passed out for a brand new faggoty PRIDE day.

That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment