I decided that Monday might be a good day to just rest around and relax, do nothing, veg out and stay in from the nightlife. It worked up until about 10PM when I got a text message from myfriend Roy to go out for a drink! Raffy had already come over to watch The Talented Mr. Ripley with me simply for his love of Jude Law... can you blame him? I mean his ass and eyes are enough to make me wetter than the bath scene where they are playing chess! WHET?!?!
We ended up meeting our friend at Room Service where he was drinking his Dewers on the rocks and I needed my Zeed Zaad, some sugar and spice and vodka, oh so nice! I had one and Shawn showed up and had a round with us, Raffy was sitting all quiet and shy as usual, I'm gonna whip that girl into shape!
After the second roung of drinks I was off to the Ritz to watch Bianca Del Rio's amazing & always humorous show in "the livingroom". The bitch is fucking fierce with that tongue. We had the tree and DJ Xavier joining her for the show. I miss the "pinapple" named Veronica! so JUICY! and railing was just on vacation this week, not enough iron in her system. after calling these fuck heads from New Mexico, a breast cancer survivor and a closeted lesbian up on stage, you new the night was gonna be pretty long. My boy Timmy was pouring the drinks and I love that bitch when she has a heavy pour. I bought 2 more drinks and was calling it.
The next minute my friend John Marto's friend Jeff was buying me vodka sodas like they were going out of style like MOP HEAD's hair! oh wait, tht's been out since the bitch was born. Then John and Jeff lead me to Posh where I was shutting it down, the dancefloor. AND SO CAME THE DRINKS in waves every 2 minutes! I was stumbling out of that place without my dignity. My friend Antyon took me to the diner to make sure I ate, and bitch I ate French Toast Deluxe... It was like heart attack on a platter, but at least for me that platter was silver:-P
then my usual walk home didn't sober me up one bit. Walk in and Robert is sitting in the livingroom laughing his ass off because I couldn't function... Oh what a night!!?!?!?!?!
that's all!
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment