Tuesday, June 29, 2010

PARADING my PRIDE

Oh LORDY!!!! Mama got an hour and a half of sleep!!!!

Sunday morning, I awoke still feeling the effects of the previous few nights. which was actually nothing other than a few joint pains. I got showered and threw on my new RUFSKIN reversible bathing suit and headed to 39th where I met up with my soul sister and got in line with the Miami Beach 25/7 section of the parade. We marched, I kicked, Eddy stripped and the pictures were a little too much. Eddy was ready for the GAY paparazzi. It was hottttttt, but a blast! As we were walking down Christopher St. these guys had super soakers and were cooling us off. Crowd was hott, parade was hott, it was just one HOTTTTTT day!
I walked around the crowd for a few minutes and decided to walk home. So I'm strolling along, getting and giving looks to the hotties... Mentally judging some of the trannies... then BAM! I suddenly see Robert and David at Niso's on 19th & 8th. after 2 frozen margaritas (1 peach & 1 watermelon) we moved on to shots... I told the bartender to make us something good after the first two rounds of SoCo lime shots. I called her Sugar Plum, she is really a he. Topping that all off with a LIT... I am skipping over some of the events that maybe I shouldn't... OH WHAT THE HELL!!! In the process of getting shitfaced Shawn and I were outside writing on his old white shirt with a SHARPIE Wanna fuck us? ... Must be 18+ and CUTE!!... John and Ken stopped in which was fabulous too!! My friend Jesse, Splash bartender walked passed and stopped, apparently now my bday sex... the bday sex is an inside joke, we would never!
ok... back on track... stopped outside of Barracuda and was back in my bathing suit and kicking, bumped into Matt again and AARON MUSSERELLO from my home-fucking-town, how weird! Went across the street and up to my apartment a minute later and quickly got ready. The reason I was getting ready so fast was because of this guy Benn that I met at Splash on Friday that asked me to do this gogo gig with him and I was more than happy to do it! WE get to the pier dance, I'm now wearing a C.R. and looking bulging in my RUFSKIN, go to the trailer to get ready and find out that I am going to be on stage with SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR dancing for her! OMG!!!! FIERCE!!!! The Pier Dance was AMAZING!!!!
It was onto my last job of the day and I came back and showered and Benn and I were off to Pacha. I got there, entertained and got my body makeup done... It was out of this world... quite literally, they drew outer space on my body... i think URANUS wa on my back left shoulder, that's just plain talent! I got up and danced and werqed that shit out! I bumped into my future hubby, Reed... not really, I just like to think so because he is so, excuse my use of the word, DREAMY! Rowan Pierce, Mario Greene, Chris Ryan, Joshua Sean, and all my other lovers were there! Although I did have a few things stolen from me that night by outsiders, I still loved every minute of Destination @ Pacha!
Rowan & I finished off the night at the diner where we ran into Mikey Mo, Ethan Rothberg, Raffy Cordero, and a few others, ate and enjoyed some cunty company to follow up by being walked home by my ladies Rowan and Raffy! I love them both VERY dearly! Sunday was just so fierce. Sooooo GAY, however, I thought I felt rainbow coming and going out of my anus!

I LOVED MY FIRST NYC PRIDE!!!!!!

That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment