Saturday, June 26, 2010

Used the "F WORD" and "PROUD" of it

I didn't get out of work at 10pm :-P

... ok, maybe I did!

Jumped in a taxi, swear the guy was on shrooms! plus the she smelled like onions and peanut butter. DEO for the B.O. for real dude!!!

stopped to to grab a sub on 21st & 8th, then walked a block home to "eat fresh" and Barracuda, conveniently right across the street, was already poppin'!!! I swallowed that footlong all at once, talk about a deep throat, it's where Rose threw the necklace to the Titanic and Britney's astronaut friend went down to get it for her! ANYWAY, I changed my clothes and headed to ELMO with Robert, David, Harold, Harrison, Julian, and Andres - two ate, the rest of us just continued our travels to intoxication. They have GREAT blood orange cosmos!!! I spilled half of my first, my second had something in it... the dialogue with our waitress was as follows:

Me- Do I look gay to you?
Her- well, you are in a gay restaurant.
Me- But do I look gay to you?
Her- Yes. Why?
Me- So that means I don't like breasts or breast pumps, nor do I like nipples of bottles in my drink?

SHOCKED that I went off on a tangent like that
Her- Sorry about that! Can I get you another?
Me- Yes please. That's all.
Her- Sorry ag...
Me- That's all!

We arrived at Splash, just following dinner to a CROWDED F Word. It was INSANELY MOBBED! I loved it. I was dancing around the entire club wearing glow bracelets, broke a third open to smear all over my body as if it were glow-in-the-dark body paint! FIERCE!!!!!

Separating from the rest of the crew, Harrison, Julian, and I migrated to the ass-to-crotch, wall-to-wall, over capacity RITZ!!!! OMG - I couldn't breathe in there, but then again I was dancing in a boiler room!! The people were SEXY and I was feeling wonderful with my-binge drinking-self! My buddies had to make sure that I got into a taxi safely. So I ask if you think that I was wasted? NEVER!!!!!!

I crawled up my stairs and stripped to nothing for my shower, and stumbled into bed to wake up still drunk to a phone call from my sister! I laughed for ten minutes about absolutely nothing. Got me some STARBUCKS not to long after, and FINALLY, went around shopping with David- he is a friend of Robert's from CT who is here for PRIDE!!! THE BITCH IS FIERCE... mhmmm HONEY B!!!!! then went to my restaurant job, that I don't really have!!!!

That's all!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jeez only wish i cud make my nightlife half as exciting as ur! ur always a wonderful sight to behold!
    ~steven, 23, nyc

    ReplyDelete