Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Her Arrival

I just realized it may be time to catch up on this from long drawn out week...
TUESDAY JUNE 29th---->
It was somewhat of a lazy day except for going back to the gym for the first time in 2 months! I was extremely proud of myself, but must admit I kind of understand why I don't like going all the time... old ass, ugly men trying to flirt with me and everything. UGH- thank God there's no steam room!
Now we're fast forwarding to later on in the evening. I got ready and went on a dinner date with a very charming guy that I have known for a while, but never had been out with before! Very Charming and complimentary, sweet and generous! At first I had doubts about the cimpliments and such, but now I think I know they are sincere! He opened up the menu and boom we ordered 3 appetizers, a bottle of wine, 2 meals, and drinks by the minute.
I received a phone call from my best friend in the entire world and she ended meeting up with us and ate also and we moved on to Splash because I had to work! My best friend and date got to see me gogo dancing along with my friend Robert, that's nothing new for him.
The night was fun, but honestly very boring to write about and read about. so I went home and passed out...

That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment