Friday, July 23, 2010

Speaking of La Cage

Monday, July 12th, 2010... BIANCA DEL RIO DAY!!!!!! YAY!!! She's gay!





Anyway, I pretty much relaxed all day other than seeing Twilight: Eclipse, and headed to Cuda with Robert for some shots of Jager. I convinced him to join Marto & I to watch Bianca perform and he loved it! We all loved it! We moved on to Posh and Chris Claymation wasn't there DJing so the music sucked and we left early and I went home and passed out barely drunk!



Tuesday----> I woke up, and lounged around until around 1 when I had to get in the shower. My friend Andy from New Jersey promised he would take me out for a bday lunch outside of NYC. I accepted the invitation so he picked me up and to Jersey we went.

We started at this delish Tapas place. The first thing in front of me was this scrumptious, FRESH mango mojito!!!! They even put real mango as a garnish! YUMMY IN MY EMPTY TUMMY... We ordered our shmorgishborg of Spanish food and we just kept pounding down drink after drink... finally we got through with our entree platter and Andy decides to introduce me to this special wine called "muscatel". So freaking tasty and gets you even more messed up!!! Anything else? Of course!

With Andy, there's always more! We went to this really great Italian place called Patsy's... He made me get dessert and of course more to drink. Their red velvet cake was PERFECT!!!!! I fell in love with it! We chatted and just had a shit ton of fun in this empty restaurant... it was between lunch and dinner hours. It was a very generous birthday lunch and I really REALLY enjoyed it! Unfortunately, I had to cut it short at around 5:54 because I had to get back and get changed and such to make it to the theater on 48th Street to meet up with my friend Rob.\



Remember the La Cage tickets I won the previous Monday at Pepper Mint's show? At Barracuda? Well, this was the night. Walking up to the theater with a cigarette in hand, I saw Rob with that dashing smile and that smashing style! HE LOOKED RAVISHING!!!!

The show was starting and we sat all the way in the back of the upper balcony, but honestly I would say they were the best seats in the house because you could see everything that was happening. From trannies to train wrecks, the show was an absolute hit!! I was laughing non stop. There were balls flying, shrieks crying, audience dying! Oh Lord for the homo in me! It was fabulous.

During intermission there was this usher that was surprised at my "old soul" and that I understood the jokes and old humor. Apparently kids my age usually don't understand that sort of humor. I was surprised! We chit chatted and the guy was wicked cool.

After the show, Rob and I tracked down this sushi place that I made reservations to. According to the reviews it had a full bar and just sounded delightful. Rob and I, the picky faggots we are, walked up and saw the bad lighting and we looked at each other and said, "NO!" There was some other mumbo jumbo about we are too fabulous for that lighting, mind you, the place was busy for 10:30 at night.

Nearby, a block away, there was another sushi place that Rob said looked better. We walk in and all the breeders in the place turn and look at us. What? We know we're gay, in fact, hold onto your husbands because we might have been feeling kinky that night! We ordered this platter... AGAIN with the platters... plus we each had our Sapporos. After the server finished filling us in about what we were actually eating. We made our own descriptions in which the table next to us thoroughly enjoyed. It looked like a breeder date... but one of those things was not like the other. The guy had this nervous little smile... Maybe when we walked in everyone thought, ooooo EYE CANDY!!! Toward the end of the meal the guy at the table next to us got a fruit dish and said, "I love fruit" so all those assumptions we had of his closet case realness were just that, REAL! He was a flaming homosexual trapped in the body and attire in that of a MORMON running around from door to door sucking everyone in sight. I meant to say preaching.

Rob and I took a taxi to my place, I changed and we walked to Splash. I was dancing and made good money that night! Rob only stuck around for one drink and then took off...

That night was awful for everyone who was around me trashed. I was blurting out racist comments, stabbing diner chairs, just a hot mess! But at least Keith ended up meeting up with me and partying with me for a while so he walked me home and ended up staying over. I can't go beyond that point to say if something may have happened. I just know I enjoyed the cuddle sessions. We passed out...



That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment