I got up and met up with Eddy for lunch! He took me to our favorite place to do the lunch sushi special!!! $13.95 all you can eat lunch menu. Being the freaking fat ass pigs we are, each of us ordered 5 rolls, plus everything else you could imagine! I thought we were sitting waiting for the check when out of nowhere a chinki voice starts singing Happy Birthday in my ear and puts down and amazing looks sorbet, ice cream spread! I was so surprised! I haven't had a bday surprise since I was 16 years old!!!!!! The video Eddy has is fantastic!
WALKING off our lunch, we made our way to the DMV to try getting my new ID, but unfortunately the line was forever long and I wasn't dealing with that walked out to of course go to H&M down the street and bought a few cute pieces. Then I was rushed home to meet up with friends to hang out! Liz and I went to Blooming Nails to get our manicures... I had to get my toes and brows done also!
My family had just arrived into the city and it took them forever to get here... Finally when they got here they were so miserable and only stayed in the city like an hour before going back to their hotel in Jersey, but I still got them street meat! THEY LOVED IT!!!!!
I went home to nap and met up with John Marto at the Ritz, danced and got a few free drinks and we made sure we were going to be at Splash by MIDNIGHT! But first, I did Single Ladies and a few other dances to entertain the fast growing crowd...
a 4 minute taxi ride later we were waiting at the doors of SPLASH until that clock hit MIDNIGHT!!!!! the manager(Ron) was joking how he couldn't ever ask me to leave because even though I work there, I'm underage. GRRRR I never drank either! went in and hand 3 shots, prepared for my devilish next 4 hours!!!! Threw back some Jager, Ketel, and gave the Jack to JOHN!!! RObert, my dear friend, is crazy and has never seen me drunk on Jack Daniels, nor my sister... that's enough reason to NEVER drink JD!!!
I felt untouchable, taking pics left and right, kissing on my friends, dancing like a crazy tranny and also with my friend Alex in DRAG!!! I kept losing my friends, well only because I was a drunk mess and running away from them!!!! hot messsssss.
The backroom might have been the most interesting point of the night. I was doing and saying unspeakable things. All of my friends were telling me how crazy I was! Being bent over with my pants down and getting hilarious profile view pics was funny! They might show up in NEXT for FWORD lol which is scary, but whatevs.
I don't remember leaving Splash or heading to the diner, I remember having one taste of my pasta which was creamy and of course had to have the word VODKA in it!! followed by stumbling into my apartment followed by Robert and I passed out.
That's all!
WALKING off our lunch, we made our way to the DMV to try getting my new ID, but unfortunately the line was forever long and I wasn't dealing with that walked out to of course go to H&M down the street and bought a few cute pieces. Then I was rushed home to meet up with friends to hang out! Liz and I went to Blooming Nails to get our manicures... I had to get my toes and brows done also!
My family had just arrived into the city and it took them forever to get here... Finally when they got here they were so miserable and only stayed in the city like an hour before going back to their hotel in Jersey, but I still got them street meat! THEY LOVED IT!!!!!
I went home to nap and met up with John Marto at the Ritz, danced and got a few free drinks and we made sure we were going to be at Splash by MIDNIGHT! But first, I did Single Ladies and a few other dances to entertain the fast growing crowd...
a 4 minute taxi ride later we were waiting at the doors of SPLASH until that clock hit MIDNIGHT!!!!! the manager(Ron) was joking how he couldn't ever ask me to leave because even though I work there, I'm underage. GRRRR I never drank either! went in and hand 3 shots, prepared for my devilish next 4 hours!!!! Threw back some Jager, Ketel, and gave the Jack to JOHN!!! RObert, my dear friend, is crazy and has never seen me drunk on Jack Daniels, nor my sister... that's enough reason to NEVER drink JD!!!
I felt untouchable, taking pics left and right, kissing on my friends, dancing like a crazy tranny and also with my friend Alex in DRAG!!! I kept losing my friends, well only because I was a drunk mess and running away from them!!!! hot messsssss.
The backroom might have been the most interesting point of the night. I was doing and saying unspeakable things. All of my friends were telling me how crazy I was! Being bent over with my pants down and getting hilarious profile view pics was funny! They might show up in NEXT for FWORD lol which is scary, but whatevs.
I don't remember leaving Splash or heading to the diner, I remember having one taste of my pasta which was creamy and of course had to have the word VODKA in it!! followed by stumbling into my apartment followed by Robert and I passed out.
That's all!
No comments:
Post a Comment