So Thursday I was so messed up from Wednesday that I kinda lounged around, Shawn came over as Keith was leaving, we hung out and I got ready for work.
After work I met up with my dear friend at Lasagna on 8th Ave. We had a serious discussion and then Robert met up with us! Oh fabulous, drinks and garlic bread, not to exclude the two dishes of lasagna (proscuitto & artichoke). We were all going back and forth for what seemed to be a minute, but it was like an hour or more!!!!
I brushed my teeth and headed to Splash where Reichen... oh gorgeous Reichen was. I adore him... he's beautiful, smart, talented... and I know him... so it all works out well for me I guess. I saw Jamieson for a while and kissed and danced and talked. I danced and drank, went to the diner, and passed out!
I confuse the days so easily lately. Friday I went to work and went home... Rockit and F Word with Jamieson and home early. went and passed out! ... I am not telling all!!!
Saturday, I went to my good friend Michelle's brother's wedding. It was quite a beautiful ceremony and everyone was dressed to kill... Michelle looked so elegant and fierce, ugh I love her.
there is a secret blank spot in there that only 3 people know exactly what happened from that point until I moved on to Vig 27 with Robert and he had one drink and went home. Then Zoe got there and we were hanging out dirnking with our other friends including Jane Lane, Epiphany, and a million other people. I was doing these amazing chocolate mint julep drinks... AMAZING!!! you have to go try them!!! I ran into Jamieson and it looked like he was there with another guy, so I was upset and drunk. Got over it quickly though!
I moved on to Splash and was sdoing shots left and right, saying HAPPY BIRHTDAY to MARTO. Drinking like it was going out of style...
OH LORD, buckle up because we're going for a ride on this next comical journey to a forbidden land called... RUSH!!!!!!!
I crash landed at Rush sometime around like 2 or 3 SHWASTED & I stood outside smoking with Dennis and a few other friends for a good chunk of time. I ended up going in side like 20 minutes later. I went and said hello to about 5 or 6 people, hit up the bar to say HI to Mark, the bartender, ordered my drink and had a few sips...
*SCREECHING HAULT*
There was a tap on my shoulder and I turned around and there stood Rob, the really insecure, annoying, dry, fat, pitiful, cheap, balding (many more adjectives, but I will stop there) cashier. He walked me outside and back around to the cashier. REALLY!?!?!?!
I, of course, refused to pay because I worked there before any of the gogo boys in there had worked, along with some of the bartenders and coat check. Even some of the newer promoters. So it may not come to shock you when you hear the conversation.
me- "I am not paying. I have worked here for almost a year... minus a few months."
Rob- "then you can leave."
me- "really?"
Rob- "yeah, go, get out."
me - "ok you fat fuck. You are so pathetic and desperate for money. I am going on facebook right this second and anti-promoting this club as much as I can..."
*as he is trying to get a word in edgewise*
me- (muttering while using facebook mobile) "Rush is pathetic, anyone that goes there is a loser." or something along those lines
the argument went on for like another 2 minutes until finally he says, "Never come back to my club again."
me-"Your club? just because you suck a club owner's dick when you're 17 doesn't mean you own this club!!!"
Then I stood there and told everyone that was walking in to not go in. A few people listened to me. I absolutely loved it! It isn't that I don't like Rush itself... I mean it is really rundown and needs a lot of renovations, probably wouldn't pass a fire code or health code. I mean who doesn't love a dramatic night at Drama Saturdays at Rush. Everyone wants to be high schools students in a club, a few fights here, and a few curses there. Underage drinking and oldre gentlemen trying to fondle the gogo boys with a dollar bill. It's like "Heaven" in there. Excuse the reference to the club it was before.
HONESTLY?!?! It's a dump! I'll say it! I only tolerate it because Steve Sidewalk plays amazing music and some of my underage friends go or work there!
I went back to Splash and had more to drink, then the diner. I don't remember anything at that point. I don't even remember the diner or Alex walking me home. I could barely stand up, let alone actually walk. We got to my stoop... Once again, directly across from Barracuda, and Alex and I were sitting out there... Alex told me this part... Then Kyle walks out of Cuda and crosses the street. We were all talking and Kyle told me somehow we got to joking about me punching him, so I did really hard when it was meant to be light and apparently to make up for it... I am apparently a GREAT kisser, even when I am drunk.
As always, i went upstairs and passed out until Sunday early afternoon :-P
That's all!
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment