I met Sherry Vine three summers ago, for anyone that doesn't know, that was 2007! I went to OW's on the east side. My friend Eddie introduced me to the place. We had so much fun together all of the time. That night Sherry sang "Sherrylicious" and I fell in love with it. I never thought I'd see her again after that, but that's because I never knew I'd be living in the city.
I was wayyy wrong!!!!! It is now 2010 and I am in NYC. I ended up not only remeeting Sherry,, but working with her... TWICE!!! The first time was for "Make Me Moan", her parody of Lady Gaga's "Telephone". It was so much fun! We filled the dance scene at Lips! This time it was for "You're a Homo", her parody of Lady Gaga's "Alejandro". um, FIERCE!!! She outdoes herself time after time.
I arrived at Barracuda and immediately went to see David Serrano at the DJ booth.. turning out the beats early.. then everyone that I know, including Mr. Legge who directed the video. I sat with Eddy, Keith, and Brian. Keith and I had been flirting a bit, so finally we sat with each other and watched all of Sherry's show. Lemme tell you what, the diva is smart, we sat through her brilliant, perverted, and raunchy... exactly my kind of show! Sherry was fabulous!!!! She gave a shout out to everyone and even said, "my baby, RICHARD JMV". I am so fortunate! I felt so cool!!!! I was so ready for the video that had been viewed by like two people, excluding Sherry. It was a surprise!!!!
The screen came down and the lights dimmed, BAMMMM!!! "VINE" is the first thing you say and then the video played on, The soldiers in the beginning, etc... Reeses cups and everything, the beginning was political, very political, outting these Republican closet cases. Then she went into deeper issues such as hate crimes. Then the dance segments. My favorite part was the glory hole shots, so funny. I loved the whole thing. We stayed and hung out for a few, drank with everyone.
here it is---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa3soo4IQxA
Then most of the group moved onto Greenhouse, while Keith, Marto and I moved onto Splash. We sat downstairs drinking with Perro, getting trashed. Keith and I ended up making out and it was GREAT! OH LORD, it was all mushy after that, really cute though. Marto walked me home with Keith and we decided to "go green". I love Marto for that, such a newbie, but already a total stoner. When we reached 22nd & 8th, We were laughing over nothing for like ten minutes with that smoked laugh... you know the one, really high pitched! mhmm, that's the one!
I laid on Keith's lap while smoking a cigarette on the stoop! He is a really nice guy.
I came up and passed out, drunk and high. CRAZY!!!
That's all!
Monday, July 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment