So Wednesday was a lot of fun and also I was very productive! I found a place for my cake and thanks to my friend Jesse, it was a great place for a cake! I went to il Buco for work and did the routine of going home and showering and meeting everyone out for our bottle service. Then we saw this girl on the dance floor and we were calling her "Bambi", but I don't know why and that's probably why it was so funny to me! Chris Ryan and I were laughing up a strom with Marc Kurash.
We moved on to the Bi-Polar... it was a small, cute venue that was empty from drama that had just gone down. I did bump into the gorgeous Kevin Wiltz and he dipped me and I think I'm now pregnant... wishful thinking! We grabbed a drink and talked for a few minutes and bounced.
THE COCK was pretty good actually that night! Loud music and the smell of booze, lube, and cocaine was overwhelming! I got used to it, but then we bumped into Daniel Nardicio and the PLAYGIRL clan. They had just gotten back from their trip upstate for their next issue! And my SOul Sister Eddy went with them... WE decided to try Barracuda which sucked because it was closed, bought a few 40's and went to my friend's rooftop and drank for an hour!
I obviously passed out - Thursday was another day that I had TONS of running around to do! took care of things and went to work, then to CAMPUS THURSDAYS and it hit me!!!! I WAS GONNA BE 21 years olf in LESS THAN 24 hours!!!! SO I was running around all night counting down. Diner dash and then went home and once again passed out.
That's all!
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment