Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Morning After

oooo the heat... I woke up on the sofa ROASTING!!! so we got up and went upstairs into the bedroom and laid down and talked with everyone in the room. Jokes passing back and forth and in walks DARIO!!! I effin love him. Crazy mo fo! too much in common!

There were muffins baking in the oven and plans to go to the beach, so I took my 3 hour preparartion and finally we were out, but only after a muffin and some prosecco, OF COURSE! mmm strawberries and raspberries! We went to the harbor as I tried hunting down Mr. Hunt. Do I need a sniper rifle or something to get him to sit still? Sit still Bambi before I set the Pines on fire! We met these guys that were throwing this pool party and gave us an invite.. unfortunately when we walked by, it was a ghost town with a DJ. We headed for a walk on the beach, passed the dead pool party, made our way into the house and had a fabulous lunch with fabulous music!!! FREAKING FANTASTIC!!!
A Margarita was mixed and we were, BAM, back on the beach, but this time to actually layout and enjoy the weather! When we picked out towels I went for the obvious lime green, but as I spread it out on the hot sand, I realized it said "MARY" and we all laughed a little. In my skimpy bathing suit once again because everyone had that fucking RUFSKIN bathing suit, really guys? you are posing mother fucking homos! Get a clue. It's obviously the new thing for Chelsea boys, but bitches I live right across the street from Rufskin! ANYWAY, I saw Art and Marco and bunch of other guys that I knew, but why were the breeders there? ugh! can't we have our own sanctuary? What's with the kids? Then we all start joking around and the conversation goes serious with Dario...

me- "I don't top"
Dario- "Well, if I love someone I will eat their a$$ and f*%! them, but if it's a one night stand I bottom because it's more convenient."

I believe every word he says because last year their Pines house was "voted" WHORE HOUSE OF THE PINES!!! DO you know how hard it is to get that reputation. SPeaking of- the previous night all I remember of Dario from SIP N TWIRL is him dashing out dragging some guy along not even seeing his face. It was like, "oh PENIS, BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" FREAKING ROADRUNNER bitch, meep meep.
Paul, Ricardo, and I had to run and pack and head to the ferry, but we got margaritas beforehand and something to eat. We were soooo tired, but instead of sleeping on the way back we couldn't stop talking! With our ice cream pops and everything, just looking like the hottest fatasses.. whatever! I'm getting cheesefries!!!
We all departed, but first Ricardo and I had a cigarette. Then we separated and I came home to CRASH!!! You know, I did get up to go out that night.. BUT THE BITCH Bianca Del Rio was still on Fire Island.. That's my Monday ROUTINE!!! whatevs!

That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment