After such an amazing day on Tuesday, this Wednesday wasn't very eventful. It was the usual Rewind @ the Ritz, then moved downtown to SPlash where I met Kelis, got kisses from her! Oh, she has plenty of vanilla in that chocolate shake. For some reason I was dying for her to sing that, even though I knew she wouldn't. ugh, I felt like I was gonna be gangbanged in a prison porno scene though, it's so ghetto at Splash on Wednesdays. I mean I love the music, but some of the people are crazy!!! But the best part was that my friend Ben was in town and went out with me. He is the one that hires me as the dance captain for CUGSA aka Cornell Univertsity Gay/Straight Alliance's HUGE party called Filthy / Gorgeous with MC/DJ Chi Chi Larue. He's mad cool and super smart. I was so pleased he contacted me while coming here!
Oh another Thursday!I went to work and Splash, worked at SPlash to be precise. Ben showed up with some of his other friends and saw me dancing my ass offon the pole. It was funny. My bendy brother, Rowan, goes upstate with me for the CUGSA event and he was showing off his pole dancing skills to Ben without knowing it! We're trying to convince the commitee to get us a pole for next year... everything is always more exciting with a long hard rail to play with.
I'm fast forwarding because I don't feel like writing much about these days.
If you want the truth though, I don't remember much about them other than work and drinking excessively and seeing some familiar faces. But when you so many people in the city, you're bound to see one of those queens parncing through a gay bar somewhere, right? I just got to thinking that these fairies all must have a lot of fairy dust to keep them going. fairy dust is a wonderful thing!! Honestly, I don't need it!
Friday, just saying that makes me want to watch "Freaky Friday", can't place why, but it does! Can you say "faggot" any louder? Yes, you can if you go to the F Word at Splash on Fridays which is where I was with John Marto. I love Marto, my older brother. We are now legally getting trashed together so much and I fucking love it! We danced by Cazwell a while... talked to a bunch of friends. BLAH BLAH BLAH.
Saturday was a bit more eventful, which means dramatic... when aren't fags trying to pull the other girls weave out because he's jealous the other is so good and wants it for his next dragfest?!?! Just kidding... not really any drama, but that's from what I remember... AGAIN - that's not much. Hung out with Jordan and Matt most of the evening. Dougie was finally back from Europe with Brandon and Geo! DOUGIE WOULDN'T HAVE A FREAKING SHOT WITH ME!!! JERK!!!! love him anyway!
Mark was giving me tasty drinks at Rush! we're getting married one day, he just doesn't know it. I am only marrying him for the liquor! fuck rings, I want a shot!!!!!! Steve Sidewalk was turning out the beats and on stage dancing was my friend Tony, really sweet guy! ran into this kid I was talking to for a hot minute back in the winter time. I am so happy we never dated, I made such a great decision, not my type at all! I saw Phil, everyone knows Phil, RENTBOY gets you a rep I guess... I'm being a bitch, he's not on RENTBOY, just craigslist.
Then this little overly plucked homo in white jeans attempted a flexibility contest. Why do they try? It was funny watching her stain her jeans though. as I was hyper-extending my splits! OMG, I almost forgot there was this actual female ballet dancer at Splash and we were doing the same thing, although, when she lifted her leg, I felt like I was at a fishfry during Lent, and honey that shit was unGODly!!! Now, I'm being really mean,... she was well-groomed.... for the 1700's... she was actually very pretty and clean. I just like to kid around.. I remember telling this ok looking blonde girl outside of SPlash that she needed to wax her upper lip hair. That got some mixed responses! I think I made her cry a little. Oh well.
We went to the diner later on and did our normal thing. Does this constant following me directly, perfectly, to a "t" ever annoy you? It's like that bitch that you stupid fuckers listen to when you can't find your destination. Everyone names there GPS too! I love it! I can't say anything though, I have a black BURBERRY bag named Sophia, she's black (AA) and wears patterns. Sounds like a new character for Clueless the Series, even though that's over with. Anyway, the only time I need GPS is when I go down on a guy and I want cream but end up with FRUMUNDA CHEESE before I even begin... RE-ROUTING!!!!
anyway, passed out!
That's all!
Friday, July 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment