I woke up at 10AM hoping that I would be getting the train or a ride with my friend Marc Kurash to Sayville to catch the ferry, but then I looked at my 45,000 text messages. Somewhere among these texts was a message from Marc - CALL ME BEFORE 8AM - Oh, Oh, oh and btw BETCH... FUCK YOU!!! The morning after my 21st BDAY the bitch was expecting me to still or already be awake!
So Shawn stayed over, recorded me snoring, which only happens when I'm drunk... all the time... he went to buy his shorts when I was getting ready. Originally we were going to take the train until my friend Michelle called me up and said she would come and drive us there because she wanted some Fire Island in her life! it took her like 10,000,000 years to get to my place, but to make the long haul to Sayville in a Range Rover with broken AC, I grabbed my 40 of Blue Moon and loaded the car. 20 minutes of looking for Michelle's phone that was in her bag on vibrate, Shawn "heard" it and we were off to the Midtown Tunnel.
Oh the highway was nothing but Hell and that's good because we partied in the car in traffic, honking at hott guys driving by, fist pumping, dancing... laughing during our photoshoots... all while sweating and dealing with Shawn's swamp ass! Oh and as we arrive at the ferry we look and see that the wait for parking is gonna be forever, so instead we go to the train station, park, and take the bus over, catch the ferry and WE'RE OFF!!!!
So I think we got there around 3 or 4 and the Jager was in the back of all of our minds, but I made Shawn wait until we got to my friend's house to drop our bags off. Michelle saw some friends and told us she would meet up with us later!! We walked into Rob's house and everyone was already TRASHED!!! I got the Happy Birthday song under the disco ball and soaked with the squirt guns, how'd they know that I liked water sports? which I don't! maybe a little.. had a cock.. tail... shots of Jager from the bottle...also was doing a cunty, but sexy flirting session with Rob's housemate!! SO FUCKING HOTT... was wearing identical bathing suits with my new friends Matt - it was the Rufskin reversible that everyone has, I was the only one all weekend the wore the other side with baby blue though, I like being different. oh, and I'm different alright!
Shawn and I said our see you later's and goodbye's and headed to the pool party where the Jager bottle in my bag aka "Sophia" was a HUGE hit. Some queen broke the catwalk, I was making a spectical, got a bday shoutout and free drinks. I felt famous because of the gay paparazzi snapping photos left and right! We met up with Michelle and started talking to this guy that found Shawn utterly attractive, utterly because Shawn's nipples were hanging out, but he is a goodlooking guy. after partying for like 2 hours we grabbed food at Canteen and Shawn's friend was still chillin' with us as we drank Jager and Bacardi Limon straight, some straight from the bottle like ghetto ass bitches! Think of it this way, we were spending a lot less money than the other queens on their $9 drinks! hahaha we won!
Where'd Shawn and his friend go? oh, there he is!
On to Low Tea where I was dancing up a storm, saw my buddy Reichen, Mr. Eric Rhodes, among a million other people and decided we should make our way to High & Middle Tea where DJ Vito Fun & DJ Xavier were blasting the beats and exciting the crowd... other than myself. It was my bday weekend afterall, and our countries! I was tearing it up and getting the crowd wilde, wild with an e because Oscar Wilde was a HUGE homo! I saw someone I used to flirt with all of the freaking time. And he looked so yummy and good, so he was fighting off the other guys and buying me drinks and I massaged his aching shoulder... ok, well then my friend bought me a bday drink and I was dancing and had a little circle around me...
PAUSE - Where's Shawn again? Oh, with another new "friend"...
RESUME BUTTON
Where was I? .... oh, ME! So I kissed "yummy", we'll call him "yummy", for a hot minute and bounced. I lost Shawn again, but this time I know Michelle was with him. OK well they left the island as I was at Rob's dining and deciding if we were going out. YUP! WE WERE DEFINITELY GOING OUT! there might have been something filthy gorgeous in there somewhere, but my lips are sealed, probably because I was so drunk I couldn't remember!
Sip N Twirl, where I had a blast, a million cigarettes, a danceoff with this older queen, I went all vogue on his ass and really turned it out. We also met this really cool guy Michael who is the Vice President of some big company in Manhattan and he bought us drinks from our friend and bartender Chris.
Sip N Twirl started dying down a bit and we really wanted to go to the HUGE party at Pavilion, but all the ATM's were out of cash! OMG YOU FUCKING QUEENS AND ATM's!!! Fuck... so we borrowed money and paid $30 a head... WELL WORTH IT!! I transformed that party into something like the "Monster Ball" and they were my "little monsters" and that's how I know I will have FAME one day. All these Lady Fucking Gaga references make me want to Just Dance harder! So hard that I want to "ride a disco stick", but I know I can keep that POKER FACE!! I'm too good!
After that we went back to ROb's house and hot tubbed it for a bit, watched the sunrise and decided that we should just curl up on the couch, such a great cuddler:-) Then we passed out till later on in the morning. Closing my eyes looking out the windows into the water.
That's all!
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment