Friday, July 23, 2010

Three's a Crowd

Oh Wednesday, I don't remember the morning time at all... other than lounging around and I believe a bowl of cereal!

as always......

I went to work Wednesday at 6 and was bored within 10 minutes. That's what usually happens when you're trapped in a basement and you are a social butterfly... I only like dungeons sexually. I decided that I would call up Keith and have him meet me at my place after to go out. Jason, one of my good friends ended up coming over before hand. I did my hair, powdered my nose, spritzed cologne and I was good to go.
We arrived at the Ritz and right away I got a vodka tonic. Keith ordered his drink and next thing you knew, he ordered 3 Jager shots! GREAT!!! gonna get fucked up so quickly!

PAUSE---> in walks DAMIEN!!!!! oh Lordy Lordy Lordy... Keith and Damien in one room and very confined... I need to mention it is a tight space... I was a little distant from Damien.

Then we started with the bottle service that we do each and every Wednesday of Absolut at Rewind. We then did like 4 rounds of Chaka's shots. Next thing we knew, Grey GOOSE!!!! WERQ! We were dancing and singing, having a ball! Then it was time to move on.

Keith, Jason and I departed to go to Carnival. Once again, I started with a drink and a shot of Patron Silver... DAMMIT JASON, getting me trashed because he got his check for modeling which was a phat freaking check I must admit! Keith had to use the restroom so Jason and I continued drinking...

PAUSE---> in walks JAMIESON!!!!!! oh Lordy Lordy Lordy... FML!!!! all 3 in one night. Although Jamieson did say he knew it was me from across the room because of my smile. I was blushing and being the homo that I am! Easily charmed by sweet guys.

He was leaving with his friends when I was past Damien who just arrived and give a kiss, and the kiss that I just gave Jamieson, but don't leave out the kiss that Keith gave me when he returned from the urinal!
Luckily for me, none of them saw each other or me kissing on any of the others!!!!
I WON THE FIERCE VOGUE OFF THOUGH!!! YAY WERQ!!!

Jason, Keith, and I moved on to the diner where I was all sorts of fucked up, ate my breakfast and we went back to my place... I was doing yoga at 6am, completely messed up. I was falling asleep around 7:30AM, so we kicked Jason out and Keith and I laid down cuddling and passed out for hours!!!!

That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment