After a rough couple weeks a the end of 2010 I had a light shine on me. Yes, that's right! The season and last few days spent with Mack-Daddy! It has been great! EVERYTHING seems to be AWESOME!!!!!
Starting on Thursday, I met up with Brian to hang out for a while and ended up going to dinner with him and his friends at Caliente Cab on the East Side. There was this other guy there that was wicked cute and was really into M-D. I got kind of jealous and continued to drink margaritas like crazy on an empty stomach! We went to the closing party at Tabla where they had open bar so I continued kept on with the shinanigans. I ended up walking away from M-D and everyone else and went to Splash with Kevin. I've been hearing a lot about what happened the rest of the night and the stories are funny because I keep remember things from it! I said hi to Dougie Meyer 16 times and was being cunty to everyone.
Feeling apprehensive about seeing Brian on Friday early afternoon, I woke up and got ready to see my guy. We met outside of my apartment and we shared a kiss and discussed the previous night and another serious situation I had a few weeks previous. We stopped for coffee and went on our mission to find him high tops for later on for all the New Year festivities. We started with Diesel in both Union Square and Fifth Ave, but they didn't have the right size in any of the shoes he wanted. Then we went to Saks Fifth Ave and I talked him out of buying these GORGEOUS YSL kicks because of the nasty puddles and dance floors he was gonna be trekking through the puddles and snow and if he spent that kind of money on sneakers and ruined them, he would be smacking himself for buying them. Our last stop ended up being Aldo and he found his shoes. I am such a good gay.
We headed back to his friend's apartment in HK where we cuddled for a while and napped. I left around 7-7:30 to head home and get ready for my first night working the door at G Lounge. I got all dolled up and put on my heels and the fabulocity was overwhelming. When I got to G, Franco had a beautiful white fur coat for me to wear. I had my muscular legs out and got compliments left and right for something or other. The night went smoothly at G and I tore up that dancefloor until the lights came up. I actually met this attractive guy named John and we hung out and danced for a while, but before I could get his number or him mine, we lost each other in the crowd.
And to continue that madness, I simply reshowered and headed to Splash with Kevin to dancefrom 6-12noon!!! I was rocking it out and after realizing how tired I found myself sitting on the bar in a split for at least thirty minutes. These three cute guys kept coming up and touching me... not gonna lie, the attention was nice. Then Chico (overnight manager at the HOLLYWOOD DINER)showed up and I got him plastered to the point where I needed to walk him to a taxi to get home! That's what a good friend I am.
Does the madness end there? If you guessed no, then you are 110% correct. I went to the Oakroom at the Plaza Hotel for drinks with this really cute "straight" guy that I met at Splash! Being myself, I arrived at this bar in heels, drogy makeup and Gaga-esque shades. There was this lesbian with us that was way underdressed and not ready for an uppity place like this. We decided to ditch her.
Next stop was Pacha for Matinee. It was great music, but not as busy as I thought it may be. There was competition though with Victor Calderone at Roseland. Brian met me at Pacha and it was a little painful watching him makeout with other guys. I hung out with my friends and danced. I ended up leaving and he quickly followed and we headed to cuddle again. Truth is, Brian makes me smile and mel when he's around. I can't explain it, but the issue is he lives on the West Coast and that would never work! I have jobs coming up in LA that would help, but unless we were in the same city, we may not make it work. It just sucks honestly.
I left his friends apartment and got ready at my apartment to go to Splash again with Robert. We met Marto there with Diva and a few other people. My friend Anthony was in town and we drank and ended hanging out all night. My friend Danielle even showed! I missed her. DJ Yihan Yahel was spinning upstairs and had my friend Bruno and I dancing until 6AM.
There is so much that happened that I am leaving out, but I already have a novel written. It was a long weekend and I ended by passing out at 7:33AM
That's all!
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment