Thursday, January 6, 2011

FOR A MOMENT IN TIME

The moment I start to believe anything, something changes my outlook and I look for the right answer again somewhere else. Most of the time I end up more confused because I need to know the truth, or believe that I know what the truth is. This time I am really stuck.

The guy that I like and want(ed) to go for says one thing, but then I see another. We got into the situation together. Being in it together means figuring it out together. I'm falling hard for someone that I know doesn't want me for a casual friends with benefits thing. The issue at hand remains that I feel more than friendship for him.

Mr. MACK-DADDY to me is behing a great body and endowment. He is a strength, warmth, and sensation. When I think about him I smile. When I see him I tingle. FINALLY, when he touches me I melt. The feeling I get throughout my mind and body is overwhelming.

Now, I just don't know how to express this to him or myself.

That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment