I was down and out for a few months in NYC with friends helping me left and right, attempting to find work opportunity, etc. Halloween week before I left for Reno, NV was a crazy time.
Halloween is a time to dress up and be someone you're not; kind of like being an actor and staying in character. I don't always feel the need to get in costume, the. Last minute I was a rape victim and a bloody mess.
Pedro and I had a going away brunch that didn't turn out as many friends aswe wouldhave hoped, but it was definitely a great way to say, "goodbye," to NYC. Even Sherry Vine showed up and that was brief, but sincere!
I left for Reno, scared and anxious. Why not, though? I don't know anything about Reno, let alone the west coast of America! Ballet class was something I was warned about, but didn't heed it as cautiously as I should have.
I was wrecked, but after a slight mental break-down, I've decided to focus on dance and make things happen for myself. It's just about time kick my ass into gear and become something more than a club kid working for catering companies. Just some thoughts...
That's all!
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment