Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Then You Left

I saw you, I stared.
I heard you, I listened.
When you first laughed, I blushed.
You flirted, I became shy.

The first time you touched me, I felt static.
The first time you held my hand, my heart hummed a song.
The first time you hugged me, I melted into you.
The first time you kissed me, I couldn't breathe.
The first time you held me, we became one.
The first time you made love to me, I was yours.

We went on adventures, we explored.
I would breathe in your scent, I got high.
"I want you," and you had me.
You took a polaroid in sepia tone, it would last longer

The first time you touched me, I felt static.
The first time you held my hand, my heart hummed a song.
The first time you hugged me, I melted into you.
The first time you kissed me, I couldn't breathe.
The first time you held me, we became one.
The first time you made love to me, I was yours.

What I want to be forever, it ended quickly
The adventures were grand, but journeying faded.
I stayed in and cried, losing you killed me.
I was reborn with reality and motivation
I wanted you, needed you, but I needed my sanity more.
Where is my sanity?

The last time you touched me, I felt static.
The last time you held my hand, my heart hummed a song.
The last time you hugged me, I melted into you.
The last time you kissed me, I couldn't breathe.
The last time you held me, we became one.
The last time you made love to me, I was yours.
Then you left...

1 comment:

  1. I am intrigue by your writings Jimmy. Sounds real. I will try to check it as mucha s i can. I think You are one of my readers at my Gays\/news articles http://adamfoxie.blogspot.com I hope you also stop by and check the stories that touch you.
    adamfoxie*

    ReplyDelete