Monday, December 5, 2011

Wondering.

At times I wonder, "why do guys make us wonder?" I feel games are programmed into guys' heads to make us think and guess what is really going on. Sometimes it makes us over think, over analyze and causes unnecessary drama. Why does this happen?

I have always battled myself, and so have many others about things that may be wrong with us because of these guessing games. There is a mental block in our minds since we can't understand why guys hold back or aren't direct with us.

I believe in honesty and being upfront with somebody. Sometimes when you express yourself fully then you get an undesired answer, but at least you get something out of them. Other men like to play 'cat and mouse' and by that point it becomes a lost cause anyway. I hate chasing, but I like answers. It's like being left out in the cold and you're going to freeze until that door is opened and you get warmth whether it's a gratifying answer, or not.

That's kind of happening to me now. As much as I like someone, I still don't have a complete closure with someone that I care for. I ought to deserve some sort of way to cease my curiosity. I accept timing for what it is, but making me wait for explanations as to why I am lingering in anticipation for future rebuttal to continue a relationship of any sort, is simply absurd.

Moral to my little blurb, JUST SAY WHAT YOU'RE THINKING... stop making me guess and wonder, possibly coming up with all of these ideas that maybe I'm being lied to, and have been mislead this entire time. I don't like guessing games.

That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment